- Noted for its green urban planning, the Portland metro area recycles over 60% of its waste on average. So look like a local and bring along your reusable MLA 2018 Portland stainless steel travel mug, stainless steel water bottle, or acrylic tumbler.
- Portland’s average highs in January and February are 47 and 51 degrees, respectively. Perfect sweatshirt weather! Why not pack your MLA 2018 Portland sweatshirt?
- And speaking of packing: According to the SITA 2017 Baggage Report, airline industry baggage systems are expected to handle over 4.5 billion bags in 2017. That’s a lot of bags. So make yours stand out with the MLA 2018 Portland luggage tag.
- The annual numbers report released by the Oregon Brewers Guild boasted that their state is the second largest hop growing state in the country, with a 2016 crop value of 34.5M. The Portland metro area alone has 70 brewing facilities. So bring along your MLA 2018 beer stein and fill it up with your favorite lager or ale.
- The Portland City Council approved a single-use plastic bag ban in 2011 for grocery stores and pharmacies, then voted to expand the ban to all retailers and restaurants in 2013. Tuck in your MLA 2018 Portland canvas bag to haul away all your purchases from Powell’s Books.
Find all of these and more at the MLA Shop!