Diane Steinhaus, your fearless Convention Manager, is authoring a running list of tips that can make your conference run smoothly. Check back daily for new tips!
- In addition to Grab and Go in the Market (lobby) open 6am – 8pm, Hop City will have sandwich specials to help keep lunch speedy Th-Sat.
- Forget your toothbrush? Need another pillow? If the hotel has your cell number, you will have received a text inviting you to use their in-house texting app to make any requests of the hotel.
- There is a Family Restroom on the Plaza Level.
- There are lots of Happy Hour choices in and near the hotel. The knowledgeable folks at the Concierge Desk can steer you toward them. The Hop City bar has HH M-F 4-6pm and the Duniway across the street (billable to your room) has HH every day 2-5pm.
Remember, let Guidebook be your guide! Any updates or last minute changes to the conference schedule will be posted there [and then remind people how to download it]
Be sure to spend some time in the Exhibits (Grand Ballroom I), where you can ask questions of vendors, find out what great resources are available for your library, and meet some new (and old) friends!
- Looking for a local liquor store? Try:
10th Avenue Liquor925 SW 10th Ave, Portland, OR 97205