Getting around St. Louis
St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton
1820 Market St.,St Louis, Missouri, 63103
Transportation To/From STL
- The airport offers free shuttle service to car rental facilities.
- Both Uber and Lyft car share services are available at STL.
- Each terminal has a designated pick-up location; for Terminal 1 go to Exit 17, curbside. For Terminal 2 go to Exit 12 or 14, roadway island.
- Estimated fare from STL to St. Louis Union Station Hotel approximately equals $9.00 USD.
- Taxis are available at STL.
- There is a $4.00 USD airport surcharge.
- Each terminal has a designated pick-up location; for Terminal go to Exit 14, Garage Yellow Level. For Terminal 2 go to Exit Door 12.
- Light Rail (Metro Link) service is available at either Terminal 1 or Terminal 2.
- One-way fare equals $2.50 USD.
- MetroBus (Local Bus System) Route 49 also serves STL.
- One-way fare equals $2.oo USD.
For a full listing of available transit options to/from STL, please visit the airport’s Transportation page.
To/From St. Louis Gateway Transportation Center
- Gateway Station is located one block east of the conference hotel. The station is a 0.5 mile walk (approximately 11 minutes) to the St. Louis Union Station Hotel (conference hotel).
- Car share services (i.e., Uber, Lyft) are available at Gateway Station. The estimated fare equals $10.00 USD.
Parking at St. Louis Union Station
- Self-parking is $27.00 USD.
- Valet parking is $40.00 USD.
For more information on parking at St. Louis Union station, please visit: http://www.stlouisunionstation.com/parking/.